Easton debuted the famous Ghost Double Barrel in 2019. Ever since then, it has really taken the softball world by storm.
The UCLA softball team used these bats during their championship run and when you break everything down, it’s not hard to see why.
The 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced bat is remarkable in every single way, not to mention that it’s got plenty of features which will help you to transmit the most power through every single swing.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this bat and what it has to offer, then simply look below to check out our 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced fastpitch softball bat review.
- DOUBLE BARREL 2 - Second generation Double Barrel construction combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, creating the lowest compression in the game for more barrel flex and even higher performance
- LAUNCH COMP - Launch Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter and stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot, pushing the limits of performance
- POWER BOOST - Patent-pending "Soft Knob" technology provides hitters more leverage and power potential, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- CONNEXION EVOLUTION - By doubling the amount of Nitrocell foam injected into the ConneXion joint, the Ghost Advanced produces almost zero vibration for the best feeling 2-piece bat Easton has ever made
- LIZARD SKINS custom bat grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion and tack