Easton debuted the famous Ghost Double Barrel in 2019. Ever since then, it has really taken the softball world by storm.
The UCLA softball team used these bats during their championship run and when you break everything down, it’s not hard to see why.
The 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced bat is remarkable in every single way, not to mention that it’s got plenty of features which will help you to transmit the most power through every single swing.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this bat and what it has to offer, then simply look below to check out our 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced fastpitch softball bat review.
- DOUBLE BARREL 2 - Second generation Double Barrel construction combines a lighter inner barrel with a stronger outer barrel, creating the lowest compression in the game for more barrel flex and even higher performance
- LAUNCH COMP - Launch Composite Technology allows for a longer, lighter and stronger barrel, creating an even bigger sweet spot, pushing the limits of performance
- POWER BOOST - Patent-pending "Soft Knob" technology provides hitters more leverage and power potential, while reducing vibration and improving comfort for the bottom hand
- CONNEXION EVOLUTION - By doubling the amount of Nitrocell foam injected into the ConneXion joint, the Ghost Advanced produces almost zero vibration for the best feeling 2-piece bat Easton has ever made
- LIZARD SKINS custom bat grip provides the ultimate feel, cushion and tack
The Easton Ghost Advanced Fastpitch Bat is Here
The 2021 Easton Ghost Bat is Patent-Pending with a Double-Barrel Construction
The 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced is patent-pending and it has a double-barrel too. It’s got a light interior barrel and a very strong, durable outer barrel.
The new design is made with what Easton like to call the lowest level of compression in any softball bat on the market.
The 2021 Easton Ghost bat is breaking down boundaries and setting the new standard for softball.
You can expect a lot of barrel flex here, not to mention that it’s got a very good amount of launch composite technology too.
This gives you a much stronger barrel that is both longer and lighter.
A lot of bats out there tend to sacrifice agility for strength, but with the 2021 Easton Ghost softball bat, you don’t have to worry about that at all.
Of course, the launch composite technology that comes with the Easton Ghost Advanced softball bat ultimately means that you have a large sweet spot, something that every avid softball player will understand the importance of.
If you are curious about one of the best 2021 fastpitch softball bats, then keep reading!
Launch Composite Technology for a Longer and Stronger Barrell
So as mentioned above, the longer and stronger barrel ultimately gives you a large sweet spot.
To capitalize on that even more, the 2021 Easton Ghost softball bat utilizes foam technology to try and improve vibration dampening.
If you want a bat that can help you to swing hard without experiencing shock then it’s safe to say that you won’t be disappointed with this one, as it’s a huge step-up from the previous model.
A Bat that is Suitable for All Fields
The 2021 Easton Ghost softball bat is currently the best bat on the market.
It’s going to take something special to knock this off the top spot, and a lot of that comes down to the fact that it’s suitable for all fields.
The Easton Ghost Advanced softball bat is approved for all fields and it feels absolutely fantastic.
It’s got a two-piece construction and the ConneXion Evolution technology results in zero vibration. To break things down even more, the bat delivers close to no vibration by doubling the foam that’s injected into the joint.
The Nictrocell foam is able to absorb as much shock and impact as possible, giving you maximum control over your swing without you having to account for excess vibrations.
The 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced bat is truly one of a kind and it doesn’t matter whether you are a new player or someone who has been playing for years, because the construction is solid and the general feel is nothing short of incredible.
You’ll be knocking balls out of the park without much effort, that’s for sure.
Exploring the Power Boost Soft Knob Technology in the 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced Bat
The Power Boost Soft Knob tech that has been harnessed in this bat essentially gives you much more potential power.
This is all possible while reducing as many vibrations as possible. The end result?
A bat that is comfortable for your bottom hand without compromising performance.
If you want to customize your bat so that it becomes part of your own softball legacy then the Custom Lizard Skins are not to be missed out on.
This gives you a feel that is best-in-class, tack and cushion. The bat is available in -8 to -11 variants. Take a look below to read a benefits summary of this 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced fastpitch softball bat review.
- Double Barrel with a Light Inner Barrel and Strong Outer Barrel
- Low Compression with More Barrell Flex and High-Performance Output
- Launch Composite Technology for a Much Bigger Sweet Spot
- Soft Knob Tech to Ensure that Hitters have More Power Potential
- Double the Amount of Nitrocell Foam for Next to Zero Vibrations
Final Thoughts on the 2021 Easton Ghost Advanced Fastpitch Softball Bat
If you haven’t given this bat much thought yet, then now is the time for you to make a change.
This bat could help you to unlock your true batting potential and it could also help you to perfect your technique by lowering those performance-hitting vibrations.
Last update on 2021-07-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API